Roofing Companies in Beverly Hills MI
On the hunt for the top roofing companies in Beverly Hills MI? If so, you’ve come to the right place! McLean Roofing and Siding is highly acclaimed, thanks to our commitment to premium craftsmanship.
- Roof Repair, Roof Replacement and New Roof Installations
- Thorough Roof Inspections with Personalized Quotes
- Amazing Customer Service with Full Transparency
- Fair and Honest Pricing from a Family-Owned Roofing Company
- BBB Accredited Business That’s Served Your Community Since 1964
- Local Roofers Who Understand the Needs of the Area
- A Convenient Showroom That Lets You See Roofing Materials in Person
- Fast Turnaround Times backed by a Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’d like a quote to compare roof repair and roof replacement options, our knowledgeable roof contractors will gladly assist you. Please call (248) 524-1111 to get started.
A Roofing Company with over 50 Years in Business!
McLean Roofing and Siding has been in business since 1964, and we’ve operated from the same location since 1972. We love this community and plan to stick around for decades to come.
Want to view your shingle and siding options in person? We have a convenient showroom and design studio for you to visit! Our office is located at:
McLean Roofing and Siding
321 E Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48083
Our roofing experts will gladly answer your questions or schedule an in-person estimate for your new roofing. Call (248) 524-1111 to learn more.
Is It Time to Get a New Roof?
The standard asphalt roof will last 25-30 years. If you have a different roofing material, such as slate or Spanish tiles, that may come with a longer lifespan. Since asphalt is the most popular roofing material in the Beverly Hills area, we’ll assume that’s what you have on your home.
Here are some indicators you may need a new roof:
- Your Neighbors Are Replacing Their Roofers (Their Homes Were Probably Built around the Same Time)
- Your Roof Is at Least 20 Years Old
- You Aren’t Happy with the Color or Style of Your Roofing
- You Want to Improve the Energy Efficiency for Your Home
- You Can See Curled, Cracked or Discolored Shingles on the Roof
- You’ve Seen Leaks When It Rains
- Your Roof Gets Dark Circles after a Rainstorm
- Your Roof Is near the End of Its Life and You Want to Maximize the Sale Price of Your Home