When you need dependable roofers in Beverly Hills MI, you can count on McLean Roofing and Siding. For over half a century, our family-owned roofing company has proudly served homeowners and property investors throughout Southeast Michigan. Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a storm or you’re replacing a worn down roof on your new home, our local roofers are here for you.
- World Class Service from a Crew of Experienced Roofers
- McLean Roofing and Siding Is Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Improving Homes in Beverly Hills for More Than 50 Years
- Roofing and Siding Maintenance from Local Experts (No Subcontractors)
- Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
- More-Than-Fair Pricing – We Do Insurance Roof Repairs!
- Quick Turnaround Times with Precise Attention to Detail
Give us a call at (248) 524-1111 to schedule your roof inspection.
You Can View Roofing Materials in Person! Visit Our Showroom
It’s not always easy to visualize what your new roof will look like. It may help to see materials in person and determine what works best for your aesthetic. This is why we have a convenient showroom with a wide variety of materials samples. Our office is located at:
McLean Roofing and Siding
321 E Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48083
Comprehensive Roofing Services from Licensed Roofers in Beverly Hills
What do our roofers do? Just about everything! From strategic roof patching to complete roof replacement, our roofing experts do it all. Services include:
- New Roofing and Roof Replacement, Including Tearing off Old Roofing Materials and Hauling Them away
- Roof Repair Services to Extend the Life of Your Roofing
- Trim, Fascia Boards and Siding Services
- New Gutters and Attic Insulation
- Ice Dam Removal
- Energy Efficient Windows for Homes of All Ages
- Quality Workmanship from Dependable Roofers in Beverly Hills MI
Contact McLean Roofing and Siding at (248) 524-1111 to start your roofing project.
Roof Repair vs. Roof Replacement
Did you know that approximately 90% of the roofing market in America is made up of roof replacements? While this does represent the bulk of our work, it doesn’t mean roof repair is out of the question. If most of your roof is in good condition, strategic roof repair could save you money and extend the life of your existing materials. We will evaluate your options during your roof inspection and recommend the best course of action for you.