Roof Replacement in Michigan
Worried about the state of your roof? Want to get a quote for re-roofing or roof replacement? McLean Roofing and Siding has been in business since 1964, and we’ve operated from the same location since the early 70’s. We remain up-to-date on roofing innovations while utilizing proven strategies and materials. Our services include:
- Roof Inspections to Determine the Extent of the Damage
- Roof Repair and Roof Replacement in Michigan
- New Roof Installation – Multiple Materials to Choose from
- Flat Roofs, Pitched Roofs and Awkward-Angle Roofs
- Vinyl Siding Repair and Installation
- Window Replacement, Soffits, Fascia Boards, and Other Exterior Home Repairs
If you’d like a quote for roof replacement in Michigan, contact McLean Roofing and Siding at (248) 524-1111.
Roof Replacement vs. Roof Repair: How Often Should You Replace Your Roof?
The timeframe for roof replacement depends on a variety of factors, including the way the roof was installed, the quality of materials used, the climate in your area, and much more. If your home was re-roofed years ago, meaning that new shingles were applied over old shingles, the roof probably won’t last as long as it would with complete replacement.
- Asphalt and Wood Shingle Roofs Last 15-30 Years, on Average
- Metal Roofs Can Last 50-75 Years, But They Are Not Ideal for All Homes
- Craftsmanship and Material Quality Have a Huge Impact on Roofing Longevity
- Making Rapid Roof Repairs at the First Sign of Damage Can Extend the Life of Your Roofing
- McLean Roofing and Siding Offers Top-Quality Roof Repair and Roof Replacement in Michigan
- We Use Proven Application Techniques, State-of-the-Art Materials and Cutting Edge Equipment to Build Roofs That Last
The best way to determine if you’re due for roof replacement is to schedule a roofing inspection. Contact us at (248) 524-1111 to arrange an appointment.
What Is Replaced When You Get a New Roof?
McLean Roofing and Siding provides complete roof replacement services, meaning we will tear off your old roofing materials and install new ones. The underlayment for the roof typically remains intact, but we will replace it if there is damage to the existing materials. Some roofing companies cut corners to reduce their costs, but that ultimately leads to problems in the future. Our focus is on delivering quality services that last as long as possible.
McLean Roofing and Siding
321 E Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48083