Roof Leak Repair in Troy MI
Roof leaks lead to costly damage, no matter how big or small they are. It’s best to address them right away to reduce repair costs and protect your home. McLean Roofing and Siding offers affordable roof leak repair in Troy MI, along with a variety of other roofing services.
- Thorough Roof Leak Repair That Pinpoints the Root of the Damage
- Professional Roof Inspections, Including Insurance Coverage Inspections
- All-Inclusive Roof Replacement That Includes Hauling off Old Roofing Materials
- Vinyl Siding Installation and Repair
- Roof Upgrades and New Roof Installation
- Insulation, Replacement Windows, Gutters and Other Exterior Home Services
If you’ve noticed a leak on your roof or you’re worried about recent storm damage, call (248) 524-1111 to schedule an inspection.
How Long Does Roof Leak Repair Last?
Some roof repairs last as long as a new roof, but others only provide a temporary solution. For instance, if you cover the leak with a tarp while waiting for an inspection, that protection may only last a few days or until the next wind storm hits. A professional roof repair may last years or decades, depending on the issue it addresses.
- A Brand New Roof Can Last 20-50 Years, Depending on the Materials
- Roof Repair Durability Depends on the Underlying Damage and the Overall Age of the Roof
- Re-Roofing Does Not Last as Long as Complete Replacement Roofing Because the Lower Layer of Shingles Becomes Compromised with Time
- McLean Roofing and Siding Uses Top-Quality Materials for All Roof Repairs
- Compare the Return on Investment for Roof Leak Repair and Roof Replacement
- Get a Detailed Inspection to Determine What Roof Repair Solution Is Right for You
No matter what, you can trust the dependable roof leak repairs our fully-insured roofers provide. We use state-of-the-art equipment and proven materials to protect your roof for years to come. Contact us at (248) 524-1111 to learn more.
What If I Need a Whole New Roof? Will Insurance Cover It?
When it comes to insurance roof coverage and new roofing vs. roof repair, there are so many variables to account for. Was the roof damage caused by a storm or natural disaster? What kind of condition was the roof in before? Is there any warranty coverage left on the roofing materials? We’ll take all of this into consideration and create a custom plan for your roof.
McLean Roofing and Siding
321 E Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48083