McLean Roofing and Siding has a team of licensed and insured roofers near you. We provide a range of services to protect your home, including roof inspections and quality roof repairs.
- Proudly Serving Auburn Hills and Surrounding Communities for Nearly 60 Years
- Proactive Roof Repairs That Extend the Life of Your Roofing Materials
- Most of Our Work Clients Come to Us by Word of Mouth or Referrals
- Transparent and More-Than-Fair Pricing
- Knowledgeable Roofers Who Utilize High-Quality Roofing and Siding Materials
- McLean Roofing and Siding Has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- One of the Leading Roofing Companies for Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, and New Roof Installations
- We Take The Hassle out of Roofing Insurance Claims
Quality Roof Leak Repairs from Licensed Roofers
Wind and hail damage is the most common reason for home insurance claims in the U.S. These forces can plow through your roofing and leave your home exposed to water damage. We recommend taking proactive or rapid reaction steps to protect your roofing from the elements.
Our roof leak repair services can patch the current issues and alert you of upcoming ones. If your roof is past the point of repair, we can discuss the replacement options available to you. McLean Roofing and Siding has a team of licensed roofers, and our roofing company is fully insured.
Feel free to visit our roofing and siding showroom located at:
McLean Roofing and Siding
321 E Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48083
Call (248) 524-1111 to schedule an appointment for roof leak repair in Auburn Hills MI.
Comprehensive Solutions for Your Roof, Siding, Gutters, and More
If your roof is at the end of its lifespan, some of your other building materials may be as well. Are your gutters falling off? Do you have rotting fascia boards and window trim? McLean Roofing and Siding can assist with many exterior materials. Our services include the following:
- Free Estimates for New Roofing and Roof Replacements
- Roof Repair, Roofing Installation, and Complete Roof Replacement with Haul off
- Exterior Service Bundles That May Include Siding, Trim, Roofing, Seamless Gutters, Fascia Boards, Replacement Windows, and More
- Roof Inspections That Identify the Source of Damage and the Best Repair Options for Your Home
- Attic Insulation and Ice Dam Removal