Commercial roof cleaning is an important part of every roof maintenance plan. This will allow you to see signs of damage early on and complete the necessary repairs before they get worse. In the guide below, we will go over some of the basics of commercial roof cleaning in Michigan so you can get an idea of what’s in store for your business.
Benefits Of Commercial Roof Cleaning
There are a number of benefits to commercial roof cleaning, depending on what type of roofing you have and how long it has been since your last cleaning. Some of the biggest advantages include:
- Check for roof damage at the earliest signs. Your roof cleaners will inspect your roofing as they work and notify you of any damage that may have been covered by dirt and debris.
- Improve the curb appeal of your business. Roof cleaning can make an old roof look like new again, which will ultimately make your building look newer and more attractive to potential clients.
- Enhance the water flow during rain and snow storms. The cleaning process will remove dirt and debris that may create blockages in your water drainage.
- Extend the lifetime of your roofing. The better your roof maintenance is, the longer it will be before you have to install a new commercial roof on your Michigan business.
- Protect the roofing from future damage. Twigs, trash, branches, fallen nuts, and other debris that gets on your roofing can puncture the surface over time. Cleaning removes these obstacles and protects the structural integrity of the roofing.
When Should I Get My Roof Cleaned?
Commercial roof cleaning in Michigan can be completed at any time of the year, though it is best to do before winter strikes. This will ensure that your roof is strong and ready to go when heavy snowfall starts to weigh it down. You can get a cleaning in early spring after all the snow has melted, or you could get it during the summer or fall months. Our roofers in Troy, MI will schedule a time that fits your needs and the upcoming weather conditions so you get the best results possible.
What Is Involved With Commercial Roof Cleaning?
The steps involved with commercial roof cleaning will depend on the roofing material you have. Most roofing materials can be power washed, but some require more delicate care during the cleaning process. You can combine your roof cleaning with your gutter cleaning to take care of your entire roof all at once. To get a free quote for commercial roof cleaning in Michigan, contact McLean Roofing And Siding at (248) 524-1111.