Roof Replacement in Troy MI
If your roof is no longer functioning properly, it’s time for a replacement. No homeowner wants to think about roof replacement, but it’s a necessary part of protecting your home. Taking action now will protect you from water damage and other issues in the future. It can even lower your energy bills!
McLean Roofing and Siding offers professional roof replacement in Troy MI. With our family-owned roofing company, you can…
- Get a Roof Inspection to Determine If You Need a Roof Replacement or Roof Repair
- Enjoy Premium Service from the Licensed Roofers at McLean Roofing and Siding
- Rest Assured That Your Property Is Being Cared for – We Haul Off All the Old Roof Materials for You
- Repair or Replace Your Vinyl Siding
- Improve Your Insulation, Windows, Gutters and Other Exterior Features with the Help of Our Family-Owned Roofing Company in Troy MI
Contact us at (248) 524-1111 to schedule a free consultation for new roofing or roof repair.
How Long Does Replacement Last?
A new roof can last for decades as long as it is professionally installed. Taking extra steps to remove the existing roofing and inspect the underlayment will make all the difference when it comes to the longevity of your roofing. With McLean Roofing and Siding, you can rest assured that you’re getting durable roof replacement in Troy MI.
- Your New Roof Can Last Anywhere from 20-50 Years, Depending on the Materials You Choose
- Re-Roofing Will Not Last as Long as Roof Replacement
- McLean Roofing and Siding Will Remove Your Old Roofing Materials before Installing New Shingles
- You’ll Get an Extended Warranty on Roofing Materials and Labor
- Protect Your Roofing for Years to Come with Proactive Roof Inspections and Roof Repairs
If you’d like an estimate for roof replacement or roof leak repair, give us a call at (248) 524-1111.
Will Insurance Cover Roof Replacement?
Every insurance policy is unique, so it’s difficult to say if your insurance will cover roof replacement. Some policies will only cover repairs, unless the repairs cost more than a new roof. Others have stipulations about the value they’ll cover or the incidents that lead to coverage. We can review your insurance to determine if this is an option for you.
McLean Roofing and Siding
321 E Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48083