Roofing Contractors in Rochester Hills MI
When you need reliable roofing contractors in Rochester Hills MI, you can count on us. McLean Roofing and Siding uses proven techniques, state-of-the-art equipment, and premium materials for all our installations.
- Serving Rochester Hills and Surrounding Areas Since 1964
- BBB Accredited and Highly Acclaimed
- Advanced Services from Experienced Roofing Contractors
- Amazing Customer Care at Every Step of the Process
- A Wide Selection of Roofing Shingles, Colors and Styles
- Expert-Level Roof Installation and Proactive Roof Repair
You deserve top-quality service from the best roofing contractors Rochester Hills has to offer. McLean Roofing and Siding has proudly been a part of this community for decades, and we have countless repeat clients to thank for that. If you’d like a quote for roof repair or new roofing, give us a call at (248) 524-1111.
Licensed Roofing Contractors with Years of Experience
No matter how old or new your home may be, you want reliable workers installing your roof. This is your home’s primary protection against precipitation, wind damage, sun rays and more. Protect your investment and your property by hiring the right roof contractors for the job.
You can meet with our Rochester Hills roofing contractors in person, or you could tour our showroom to view materials. Our roofing design studio is located at:
McLean Roofing and Siding
321 E Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48083
To schedule an estimate for roofing services, contact McLean Roofing and Siding at (248) 524-1111.
How to Care for Your Roof for Years to Come
There are 142 million homes in America, and almost every one of them has a roof. Some are pitched, some are flat. Some are shingled, some are tiled. But what do they all have in common? They need maintenance to remain efficient!
Here are some tips to extend the lifespan of your roof and protect your home in the future:
- Clean Your Roof Periodically, Preferably around the Time You Clean Your Gutters
- Get a Roof Inspection after Potential Storm Damage
- Complete Roof Repairs at the Earliest Signs to Keep Damage to a Minimum
- Choose the Right Roofing Materials from the Start, and Get Experienced Roofing Contractors to Do the Installation for You
- Do a Visual Inspection from the Ground to Check for Discoloration, Missing Shingles, Curled Shingles, etc.
- Reach out to McLean Roofing and Siding for All Your Roofing Needs