Roof Repair in Troy MI
When it comes roof repairs, it’s best to act quickly. The damage to your roofing isn’t going to get better overnight. In fact, it’s likely to get worse as time progresses. You can save money, shield your home and get better peace of mind with fast-acting roof repairs from McLean Roofing and Siding.
- Detailed Roof Inspections to Assess the Extent of the Damage
- Insurance Claims for Roof Repair and Roof Replacement
- New Roofing for Flat Roofs, Sloped Roofs, Shingled Roofs, Metal Roofs and More
- Professional Roof Repair in Troy MI and Surrounding Areas
- Vinyl Siding and Trim Installation
- Gutters, Insulation and Replacement Window for Better Energy Efficiency
- And Other Roofing Services
If you’d like a quote for roof repair in Troy MI, contact us at (248) 524-1111.
Comprehensive Roof Repair Using Top-Quality Materials
Some roofing companies do re-roofing, where they lay new shingles over your old shingles. This may seem like a good option at first, but it rarely works in your favor. The old shingles below do not provide the same security as a standard roof base, and the new shingles may mask problems that need to be addressed. With McLean Roofing and Siding, you’ll get a thorough roof repair or new roof that stands the test of time.
- McLean Roofing and Siding Is Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Fully Licensed and Insured to Perform Roof Installation, Roof Replacement and Roof Repair in Troy MI
- Transparent, Fair Pricing from a Top-Rated Roofing Company near You
- Roof Demolition and Complete Removal of Old Roofing Materials
- Fast Turnaround Times, Thanks to Our Large Crew of Experienced Roof Contractors
- No Subcontracting of Any Kind – Our Roofers Work Directly for Us
- Satisfaction Guaranteed + Extensive Warranties on Materials and Labor
Give us a call at (248) 524-1111 to schedule a consultation for roof repair in Troy MI.
How Much Does It Cost to Repair Missing Shingles?
The cost of roof repair varies greatly because there are so many factors to consider. How much of the roof needs to be repaired? Does the roof need to be replaced completely? Are the existing roofing materials salvageable? Is there damage below the surface?
Your roof inspector will evaluate all of these factors during your in-person consultation to provide a detailed price quote for you. This is the best way to learn how much it costs to repair missing shingles on your home.
McLean Roofing and Siding
321 E Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48083